Translate

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Guest Designer!

Today, I am honored to be sharing my project as a Guest Designer on the Die Cuttin' Divas Weekly Challenge Blog!  Each week you will find a new topic and inspiration using die cuts.  Stop on over, play along with the challenge and you could be the winner and become a Guest Diva!
 
 
Die cuts are a crafting staple for me and find their way on to just about everything I create.   There are so many in my stash, but it doesn't stop me from buying more.  I just can't help myself.  I created this card using one of my new paper pads from Kaisercraft.  It turned out better than I had hoped!
 
"HAPPY Birthday"

Any card I make is typically 6x6 in size.  The square cards speak to me for some reason.  It's like creating on a mini canvas.  I added lots of layers on this card by using some of my favorite dies cuts.  The lavender ribbon was a perfect match.  A few sequins, flowers and stick pins complete my design.

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily
Creative Expressions/Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds
Kaisercraft Lilac Whispers Collection
Memory Box Amana Circle
Petaloo Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Other: Sequins, Stick Pins

Challenges entered:
CropStop Linky Party #31 - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon #170-Anything Goes with Ribbon/8-30

Thank you Die Cuttin Divas for having me as one of your 2017 Guest Divas!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to share my project today. 
Hope to see you again soon!

Vicki

 

9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card! Love it and congrats for your Gd!

CA Scrapper said...

Vicki, your card is so lovely. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Pammejo said...

Beautiful birthday card Vicki, fabulous layering and I am loving the paper and dies for sure.

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot over at Die Cuttin' Divas! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love all the beautiful layers and a fabulous design! :)

Theresa

mum of two said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with with us at Die Cuttin Divas this week as Guest Designer. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Glenda said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Glenda's Cards

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Gorgeous composition! Such pretty details!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Vicki. That purple ribbon is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us, and I hope that you'll join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Esther Asbury said...

I love square cards! Love all the layers you included in your sweet design! So happy you linked this up to Cropstop this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails