Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Anniversary Challenge Prize Winner is...

Just as promised, I have used Random.org to select the winner of my Double D "Anniversary" Challenge prize.  Thank you to everyone that stopped by to leave me love and become a follower of my blog.  It was inspiring to see so many new followers.  Blogging is fun, but it's more fun when others stop by to share your creations.  I am working on visiting those that commented and hope to see you here again soon!

Now, on to the winner of the Prima "Bella Rouge" Stamp set. 

And the winner is...#18!

Congratulations!!

Comment #18 was posted by Robin of Robin's Reflections

"Such a gorgeous card! I love those corner dies! Thanks for offering such a wonderful prize too!" Hugs, Robin

Thank you, Robin, for your kind words and for becoming a follower of my blog.
Please contact me within 10 days at the e-mail address located under the "Just Me" tab in the left sidebar.  Failure to contact me within 10 days will be considered a forfeiture and a new number will be drawn.
 

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails